Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fruit.



As an  artist, when I  see  something that  peeks my interest, my  eyes  capture that image and my  mind begins  daydreaming.....

How  does it   taste? How  does it  feel? Where  and what  could be   done with this? All questions the  formulate in my  mind and  seek the answers. The  creative process has  now  begun.

Today, I   went to the  local farmers  market. Walking thru the   rows of  fresh  fruit, capturing  various images..... the  daydream begins.

Passion fruit, strawberries, bananas, pineapples and  the list goes on and on.



Each  fruit  so  succulent. Delectable.

Fruits.... so  delicious   yet  so  incredibly romantic and  sexy.

Strawberries and champagne. Chocolate covered strawberries. Passion fruit. Pineapple. Mmmmmmmm.




My  mind fills  with  delicious images.... from   fresh  summer pies to pure seduction.

When you   think of  these  fruits...... what  images come to  your mind?

Everyone's interpretation  is  different.

Just  like when   viewing a  piece of  art.  Each piece stirs   different  emotions. It  could be of innocence to  sizzling  erotic  temptations and more.  All beautifully seductive.

~Until the next time.....
Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment