Monday, June 11, 2012

Cupcakes and Sweet Arsenic.

Cupcakes.

What is   so  irresistibly  good about these lil cakes?

One  doesn't have to  worry  about   slicing these individual cakes. 
It can be frosted with enticing icing and decorations.
Perfect for birthdays to any  occasion of  celebration.
Their tasty flavors can compliment any season.
Delighting  anyone.

They are  just a  sensational  treat for  all ages.  

Last  night, while painting on my   latest work of  art  titled Sweet Arsenic Cupcake, part of my new Twisted Sugar Art  Collection, I was  listening to  Cupcake  Wars on the food  channel.  Needless to say  by the  time the show  was   done I   was craving   these mouth  watering lil gems.  The  flavors  were   out of this  world..... Ginger cupcakes with Peach  Filling and Blueberry Frosting.  Lemon Kiwi. Mango with  Habenero filling, just to name a  few.   These combinations were totally wicked.  Adding  habeneros to  a cupcake... well I  never  would have thought of that. I guess the  sweet  and hot  factor  really comes into play here. (wink) 

Some  day   I might  just have to  get the nerve up, put my  apron on  and  try that   combo in one of my  own  cupcakes. 
Even though I  love to bake cupcakes and specialty   cakes in  my  spare  time.... I  find   experimenting more with  exotic an  sinful  flavors  currently my  cup of  tea. Take for example  my  latest   creation... Sweet Arsenic. She is wickedly   sweet  and  sinfully twisted.  I can't  wait to  finish   her. She is  coming along  so nicely..... I hope to have this  tasty  treat.. one that    everyone has been craving to  see  finished,   done in the  next   day  or  two.


So  I  guess  it's  time to get back  into  my  art kitchen/studio and  get to baking;)

Enjoy  your  day...
Until next time...
~Heather

PS- For those of you  who  want to  create  with  my  Sweet Arsenic Digi Stamp she is  available  Only at the  Scrapbook Stamp Society.com  Store.

Here is a  beautiful  card  created by Suezette featuring my  Sweet Arsenic Digi.


No comments:

Post a Comment