Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My beautiful " Angelie... Cotton Candy Poison Pop" Org. Painting

My beautiful "Angelie...Cotton Candy Twisted Sugar Poison Pop" Original Painting now for sale at Laguna Art.

Title: Angelie... Cotton Candy Poison Pop
Size: 12" x 24"
Medium: Acrylics painting on MasoniteDescription: 1" wood cradled masonite panel, READY TO HANG! I have painted the cradle(edges) grey, same color as background and applied a small hanger on the back.

*Introducing Twisted Sugar Cotton Candy Poison Pop or "Angelie" the third installment to my Twisted Sugar Art Collection. Sweet and Twisted Art. A sinfully delicious Cotton Candy treat for all candy lovers!





 Here is the link....http://www.lagunaart.com/Heather-Valentin

If the original  painting   is out of your budget.... don't  worry... I have  prints of my beautiful Cotton Candy Poison Pop  available at my Fuzz B  gift shop.  Here is the link..... http://fuzzb.com/auction_details.php?name=Cotton-Candy-Angelie-Twisted-Sugar-Poison-Pop-Candy-Stick-Fine-Art-Signed-Print&auction_id=2472190.

Have a wonderful day my   sugary  friends!
Until next time....

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment