Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Cutest Thing

Yesterday, I had the  cutest thing happen when  I  was  at a  local grocery store.   I  had lil  fingers  tapping my  arm  and  pulling  at the  sleeve  to my shirt. I  looked  down and there stood a  lil boy, who was   just  cute as  a button, smiling  at me while  pointing and   exclaiming   Angry Birds Space, Angry  Birds Space!   A  warm  smile  filled my  heart  and   crossed my  face  as I   agreed with the boy, "Yes", I  said, "Angry Birds Space".   It's  amazing  how  many   times I have had children point   at my  t-shirt and    exclaim "Angry Birds!"  It's  fun to  see the look  of happiness   fill a child's  heart  when they  see images of these feathered lil  friends.


It's little  moments like this,  that can  just   brighten  one's   day.

Be  thankful for  the simple  lil things that surround  you  each and  every  day  and  do not let them  pass you  by.

2 comments:

  1. Fun story, that's for sure. I like your new Blog Header.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so cute Nat. And that lil boy was so precious! Thanks glad you like it.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete