Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Swirls of color.





Colors are  whirling
across my mind.
Dancing...
in no particular precision.
Floating...
like waves upon the sand.
Entwining....
in a love affair.

What's the emotions?
What do they whisper?
A peculiar notion?

Love.
Regret.
Happiness.
Fear.

Look deep...
into  your heart and  soul.

Feel it.
Taste it.
Embrace it.

Swirls of  color surround me everyday.

Whether it be the  colors on my  palette entwining  as my brush  caresses the  paint ..... or when I am  frosting a cake and the  delicate swirls of the icing weave their   spell.  Each color and pattern speak   loud and  clear.  It's up to you the viewer to feel, taste and  embrace the artworks message.

Until next time....

Heather





2 comments:

  1. Love the pics Heather. I always love where the colors take you.

    ReplyDelete